Inspired by Director Louie Schwartzberg's documentary Gratitude Revealed, this guided journal explores the science, mystery, and pursuit of being grateful. Increasing gratitude is a proven pathway toward healing not only from the disconnection we feel in our lives, but also from ourselves, our planet, and each other. The Gratitude Revealed Journal is organized into fifteen principles of gratitude. In each section, you'll learn the science behind each principle, complete exercises to fully experience that facet of gratitude, and reflect on the principle in relation to your gratitude journey.
- 15 PRINCIPLES: From wonder to curiosity to courage and generosity, explore what gratitude is, why it's important, and what you can do to live a more gracious life.
- LEARN THE SCIENCE: Each principle is supported with evidence from UC Berkeley's Greater Good Science Center.
- 26 EXERCISES: Jump start your gratitude into practice with exercises such as mindful breathing, goal visualization, and steps to forgiveness.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: Practice gratitude anywhere with the journal that contains a pen loop and pocket to journal in nature or wherever you need it.
- GIFT OF GRATITUDE: This is the perfect gift for anyone hoping to live a more gracious life and cultivate gratitude.
- AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR AND HUMANITARIAN: Louie Schwartzberg, the director of the critically acclaimed film Fantastic Fungi, guides you through thought-provoking practices that help you celebrate life and become more grateful.