There are four simple words that point the way toward freedom and fulfillment: whatever arises, love that. This is the life-changing teaching that Matt Kahn has been sharing with countless students around the world (including more than one million YouTube followers).
Whatever Arises, Love That presents the first book by this highly regarded teacher. It brings readers fresh and often startling insights into topics including:
- reuniting with vulnerability as the first step in finding true inner peace
- the vital role of surrender throughout the spiritual journey
- the essential purpose of relaxing the overstimulated nervous system
- identifying the four types of ego
- uncovering the hidden gifts in life's most challenging situations
- reuniting the mind and heart to discover the joy of liberation, and more.
Writes Kahn, "The deepest invitation in any moment is to heal the root of human suffering and celebrate the Spirit in all by opening your heart to its absolute potential. In a world of endless questions, love is the only answer."
You can watch and listen to Matt Kahn on YouTube.