In How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind, Dana explains that cleaning your house is not a onetime project but a series of ongoing premade decisions. Her reality-based cleaning and organizing techniques debunk the biggest housekeeping fantasies and help readers learn what really works. Chapter titles include:
- My First Step: Giving Up on the Fantasy
- The Worst Thing About the Best Way
- Just Tell Me What to Do
- Conquering Laundry
- Get Dinner on the Table
- Putting an End to the Never-Ending Weekly Cleaning Tasks
- Don't Get Organized
- How to Declutter Without Making a Bigger Mess
- Fighting the Perceived Value Battle
- But Will It Last?
With a huge helping of empathy and humor, Dana provides a step-by-step process with strategies for getting rid of enormous amounts of stuff in as little time (and with as little emotional drama) as possible.