With The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 4 acclaimed author Michael A. Singer invites us to get to the roots of our suffering: the blockages of the energy body and the delusions of insufficiency, fear, and false need that they create.
These intimate talks will delight you with his gift for live teaching, as he illuminates the book's core insights with clarity, depth, and humor. Includes many new practices and reflections that expand upon the book. Program highlights:
- You are whole and complete - how to experience this essential truth
- The root of disturbance - the energetic cause of loneliness, anxiety, and the illusion of "not enough."
- Relaxing into the flow of your thoughts and emotions
- Returning to wholeness - how to transcend your problems, needs, and preferences
- How we try to use others to compensate for our inner lacking
- What does a healthy relationship look like?
- Simple, powerful practices to transform worries and deep-seated false needs into beautiful energy