Are you struggling with anxiety? If so, you've probably tried the usual options - distraction, repression, medication, exercise, or just trying to ignore it. But anxiety, like all of our emotions, evolved to help us. And when we know how to work with it, this powerful emotion gives us focus, foresight, and the motivation to complete our tasks and fulfill our goals.
This audio program guides you through the essential practices taught in Karla McLaren's book Embracing Anxiety. Here, this acclaimed educator, researcher, and author invites you to transform your relationship with anxiety through:
- Strengthening your boundaries to create a safe and calm personal space
- Conscious Complaining - a technique to stop repressing anxiety and allow it to self-regulate and reveal the information it carries
- Burning old "contracts" to bring your emotions back to their natural balance
- Resourcing - rejuvenating yourself with somatic healing practices for comfort and empowerment
- Conscious Questioning - a self-inquiry process for accessing the insights and energy of anxiety, and more