Being yourself should be easy, yet too many of us struggle to live on other people's terms instead of our own. Rather than feeling large and in charge, we feel little and belittled.
Sound familiar? Bestselling "anti-guru" Sarah Knight has three simple words for you: YOU DO YOU.
It's time to start putting your happiness first - and stop letting other people tell you what to do, how to do it, or why it can't be done. And don't panic! You can do it without losing friends and alienating people. Knight delivers her trademark no-bullsh--t advice about:
- The Tyranny of "Just Because"
- The social contract and how to amend it
- Turning "flaws" into strengths - aka "mental redecorating"
- Why it's not your job to be nice
- Letting your freak flag fly
- How to take risks, silence the doubters, and prove the haters wrong