Cooks, gardeners, and anyone who cherishes the magic of herbs will enjoy entering this world of flavor, fragrance, and color. Herbs have been used for centuries on every continent in everything from cooking and medicine to perfumes and crafts.
This informative calendar features sumptuous recipes from author Maggie Oster and a wealth of herbal folklore, remedies, and gardening tips. More than just a calendar, this is a resource to be kept.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of lush herb garden photos and recipes on your wall.
- The perfect gift for home cooks, gardeners, and chefs.
- Showcases exceptional photographs of a range of herb gardens, from the elegant and formal to charming container gardens.
- Features tips for using and growing culinary herbs such as parsley, dill, rosemary, lavender, and many more.
- Recipes and tips for gardening, cooking, and celebrating herbal folklore by author Maggie Oster.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.