Land art is composed primarily of elements available in the natural world. Materials such as rocks, leaves, branches, flowers, berries, and water are the medium, and the terrain is the canvas. This stunning calendar features the ephemeral work of British artist James Brunt. His intricate explorations of shape, color, and repetition have a mesmerizing effect on the viewer. Whether composed of colorful leaves on the ground or towering stacks of rock, Brunt's dramatic creations draw you in to the center of the circles, the heights of the towers, and the outer reaches of the spiraling mandalas.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Showcases exceptional photographs of earth art installations created entirely of materials found in nature.
- A year of creative land art on your wall.
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves Andy Goldsworthy, Martin Hill, Patrick Dougherty, land art, and the earth art movement.
- Features 12 extraordinary sculptures by NILS-UDO.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.