Zen Buddhism and a modern take on East Asian woodblock prints are perfectly paired in the Now and Zen wall calendar. With their unique perspective and geometric forms, Ray Morimura's breathtaking depictions of Japanese landscapes draw us into a magical world of tranquil gardens, extraordinary temples, and quiet villages. Together with the wise words of contemporary Zen masters, Morimura's stirring prints convey a sense of eternal peace and harmony.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of serene meditative artwork on your wall.
- Features inspirational words from contemporary Zen masters such as Ezra Bayda, Charlotte Joko Beck, Jan Chozen Bays, and Dainin Katagiri.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.