The Tao Te Ching, the esoteric but infinitely practical book written in the sixth century BCE by Lao Tsu, has been translated more times than any work except the Bible. For centuries, artists, poets, painters, and even gardeners have used the Tao Te Ching as a source of inspiration and guidance. The Tao wall calendar features contemplative nature photographs, gracefully stylized Chinese calligraphy, and translations of the Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tsu's Inner Chapters.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Tao wisdom and serene nature photographs on your wall.
- Showcases photography by Jane English and calligraphy by Gia-fu Feng.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Features spiritual excerpts from the Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tsu's Inner Chapters.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.