An inspiring teen author shares her unique combination of practices, insights, and Paleo treat recipes - all to help young women embrace their whole selves and live an empowered life.
Smile! Don't eat too much. You're so bossy. Society constantly squelches young women, and tells us all the ways that we're wrong. But we reject these limitations. We are all strong, different - and complex.
In this unique book, teen writer and recipe creator Sadie Radinsky offers practices, tips, and exercises to help young women embrace our whole selves.
Each chapter welcomes a different mood (like mad, blue, wild, cozy) to empower all parts of our lives. The book includes:
- Tips and insights for navigating some of young women's biggest issues today, including social media, individuality, and uncertainty
- Well-being practices including getting enough sleep, exercise as self-love, and having a good relationship with food
- Talks with experts and celebrities who share fresh advice
- Mindful Movements, from yoga to simple play
- Delicious gluten-free, Paleo treat recipes
- Audience: Young Adult Non Fiction- Girls/Teenagers ages: from 14 - 18.